Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 22, 2014

8:15am
OMG ... my mom is watching Twilight ... shoot me now ...

I am so cold this morning ... must find food. Maybe that will warm me up ...

Mmm. I heated up leftover cinnamon tapioca.

Busy day ahead. Must clean cages.


And, I'm going to get my new craft started! I hope it turns out good! ;)

The first load of laundry for the day is started.

12:15pm
Two loads of laundry drying on the line.

Got all the cages done and the bucks ran around in the doves' room.

Just made a strawberry/banana/kiwi raw kefir smoothie. Not bad!

We're watching The Fog again!

Working on my little craft project. :) It takes a LOOOOOONG time for the glaze to dry on fabric, though ...

1:15pm
I am not in the mood to paint outside ... so, I am going to keep crafting!

But, first, I have to repair my mom's moccasin ...

There were 2 stitches broken where her big toe pushes at the seam.
I had to pull out the thread far enough to be able to tie in the new thread.
I didn't have the right kind of thread, but this will do for now.

2:30pm
OK. So, I made a set of little fabric flags! This one is a set of 6 black flags. For a first time, they aren't too bad! I will be making more in the future in different colors and sizes; some fabric and some paper. Check them out here: Black Flags!
Having lemongrass/strawberry tea with added lemon juice.

4:45pm
Lamb steak for dinner. With fermented veggies, and sweet potato with lots of butter. And, raw milk with potato starch.

Now, to start on the other craft I am going to be making! I know I have a corner rounder paper punch somewhere around here ...

5:45pm
Well, poo. I can't find my grommets or the grommet tool. I did find the corner punch ... so, I'll have to wait on this craft. I also found more scrap yarn I can use on the bunny blanket.

I'm going outside to read for a bit.


6:15pm
I'm bummed. I can't even find my spray glue ... ugh.

7pm
Found my grommets, but not my grommet tool ... which I need to hammer them together neatly. Hmmm ... I have a snap-setting tool that might work. I'll deal with that tomorrow.

WooHoo. Found them! Not the grommet hammering tool, but grommet pliers. And, the spray glue. So, now I am set to make this craft tomorrow! I have to use the spray glue outside and the light is fading now.

8:30pm
I got 2 more rows loom-knitted on the bunny blanket. Taking my time on it.
Now, it's Nikky's bedtime, and dinner and bed for the rabbits and doves.

No comments: