Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 23, 2014

5:30pm
Another lazy day. It's been nice, for the most part ... the least part is my mom's tantrums and moving her room around AGAIN. So, I had to move her TV and run the satellite cable to another part of her room ...

I'm listening to another Daniel Vitalis podcast: http://rebootedbody.com/047/

Breakfast was 2 hard-boiled eggs and water with potato starch.
Then, I had some hibiscus sun tea. Love the flavor by itself.
Lunch was raw milk kefir with cinnamon/vanilla/maple syrup.

Waiting on dinner now. Slow-cooked lentils with wild Dover sole. Raw milk with potato starch.

I've been a bit crafty today. I made a notebook to sell on my site: Plaid Memory Book.

And, I spent a couple of hours trying to remember how to anchor links in html! I could not remember! It's been years since I did that, but I finally figured it out.

My mom likes Duck Dynasty. Ugh. HATE shows like this!

Dinner!

6:15pm
Great ... now she's watching Transformers again! I think she does this on purpose ...

Free eBooks!
B00FCJ0A7M The Itinerant Photographer
Max Allen
B00IL9QEA2 Planet Paleo Asian Style Recipes
Jenna Mars
B00HI6YYWO 5 Minute Paleo Recipes: The Ultimate Paleo Cookbook For Busy People (Quick and Easy Recipe Guide Vol 1)
Derek Doepker
B00I8SZXCQ Gluten Free Bread Recipes: Delicious Gluten Free Bread Recipes The Whole Family Will Enjoy!
Susan Johnson

7:30pm
I'm frustrated. I got all my paperwork ready for tomorrow. Then, I will be off on Tues. & Wed. since what little gas I have in the car will just be enough for tomorrow. Then, Thursday and Friday, I'll catch up the rest of my store schedule ... I am getting so tired of this.

8:30pm
Listened to this podcast with Sally Fallon Morell of WAPF.

Trying to decide on designs for tags ... I have tons of cardstock just the right size to make a bunch of them.

Here are some images and quotes I've received in emails recently. Enjoyable!
Lesser Sandhill Cranes
Flickr user Donald Quintana | Merced National Wildlife Refuge near Los Banos, California

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
~ Japanese Proverb

butterfly
Flickr user Don Roos | St. Louis, Missouri

The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.
~ Harriet Ann Jacobs


white egret
Flickr user Janet Tarbox | Edgefield County, South Carolina

Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.
~ Ryunosuke Satoro 

No comments: