Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25, 2014

3:30pm
It has been a pretty nice day. I've been busy, yet relaxed and it's rained!
I got 2 loads of laundry done, rearranged part of my office and craft area. Moved more exercise equipment into my bedroom. Vacuumed my office and craft area. Sorted craft stuff into several bins and labeled them. Moved a cabinet from my mom's room into my craft room (still deciding what to put in it.) Made hard-boiled eggs. Dehydrating eggshells (haven't done that in MONTHS and we are running low on eggshell calcium and grit for the doves.) Made a new batch of yogurt. Should be ready tomorrow. AND, I made chocolate bark! I am bushed. My back is sore ...
Papa's desk continues to have life! I moved the monitor over and moved the printer off. The printer is now sitting behind the desk on top of my old grooming table. I have a little space for crafting now.
I cleaned off my main desk a bit more and have more room for writing and paper crafting on it.
These are some of my craft and swapping drawers. And, some drawers have things that are already listed for sale on my website.
My beading and machine knitting area. This is the cabinet that I just moved in here. It belonged to my grandma (my dad's mom) and on top of it is my Grandma Blanche's (my mom's mom) sewing box.
My exercise area. This is the equipment I use the most. My mini trampoline, resistance rings, dumb bells, exercise ball and twist board. The exercycle and other equipment is in my bedroom.)
I got several of the bins sorted and labeled. A few more to go!
I found this cute lace panel and draped it on the lampshade.


I found the recipe for this here: Homemade Dark Chocolate (Paleo) The only thing I changed was substituting coconut nectar for honey.


This was sooo quick and easy and is so yummy! Next time I make it, I'll add nuts, I think!

No comments: