Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26, 2014

Noon
Having warmed hard-boiled eggs sprinkled with pepper, and hibiscus tea.
Busy day again. I've made eggshell grit for the doves from the shells I dehydrated yesterday. Dusted my office and craft area. Done 2 loads of laundry. Sorted some of my knitting and crochet stuff into the cabinet I moved into the craft area yesterday. I'm going through all of my yarn after I eat.

1:30pm
Making kombucha. Raspberry tea and black tea steeping. SCOBYs ready and waiting covered in apple cider vinegar and a bit of water.
2:30pm
Kombucha is done. Yarn stash is sorted. As well as most of my old needlework projects, embroidery floss, ribbons and most of my papercrafts. Still more to go through. But, that will be for another day.

Got all my paperwork ready for tomorrow. Working with my manager to service 4 stores in 2 towns. Plus, I'll have to leave earlier than usual to get milk at the farm so I can meet her at 10. It will be a long day.

6:15pm
WooHoo! I got my first 2 mystery shops in 10 years! But, they are not until June ... I have my foot back in the door, though. Just have to search around for more of them that are to be done sooner than that.

Oh, this was a fun quiz - I got 18! http://www.oldjoeblack.0nyx.com/thinktst.htm

Some nice images and quotes I've received: 
Arizona Cliffs
Flickr user Mark Stevens | Page, Arizona

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Oak Leaf with Ice
Flickr user Diane Sandoval | Cottonwood Pass, Colorado

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
~ Victor Hugo 




Tree and reflections
Flickr user Beth Sargent | Merced National Wildlife Refuge, California

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
~ Vincent van Gogh

9pm
Free eBooks!
B0092S4PL6 Creative Photography Techniques - 20 Tips for Stronger Images
Dan Bailey
B00FDT0RTW Simplify Your Life - Declutter Your Life To Reduce Stress And Have A Clutter-Free Life (stress-free book to read)
Mike C. Adams
B00B7MADH0 All About Kombucha: A Beginner's Book of the History, Health Benefits, and Classic Recipes to Make Fermented Kombucha Tea
Devon Green
B0084BNUAO The Book of Household Management
Mrs. Isabella Mary Beeton
B007M4DVYY Petectives - A Cat Mystery
Robert J. Smith
B00CPT12YW The Haunted Breadbox (A Myron Vale Investigation)
Scott William Carter

No comments: