Friday, March 28, 2014

March 28, 2014

10am
We are supposed to have more wonderful rain the next few days. It's cloudy, but the rain is not supposed to happen until later today.

Stayed home again due to lack of gas or money to get more ... well, I have about $13, but will save it to get gas on Monday and hope to get a few of my stores done then.

I need to work on my car today, anyway. I have a dead bulb in one of the brake lights. Hope I have a spare around here or I will have to wait until next Thursday to replace it.

I want to vacuum the car later, too. If it warms up a bit outside.

I can't seem to warm up again this morning.

The Mourning dove is still nesting on the deck planter.

Time to get my bedroom straightened up. The exercise equipment I moved in there the other day has just been sitting in the middle of the room. Need to put it where it now belongs. I also have some computer cables and such to get sorted so I can get it all listed in my shop.

11am
OK. That didn't take too long to get my floor space back in my room! And, I vacuumed my room. Still have a couple of things I can't decide where to put. But, my oldest computer (XP) is in the closet and out of the way, too, now. I really need to get to cleaning the paneling in there and get pictures and such hung where I want them. But, that will be for another day.
And, yes, that is an original Jolly Green Giant rug that I've had since I was a baby!
Two loads of laundry done.

Time to make a smoothie and then start on getting some things listed in my shops.

Made a new batch of milk kefir.

Mmm. Good smoothie. Strawberry/banana/hemp seed/maca powder raw milk kefir smoothie.
2:30pm 
I listed these in my Bonanza shop:
Mixed Lot of Computer Cables! (10)

Making a new batch of yogurt mother culture, only have half cup left! So, using half of that to make the new one. Milk is heating right now.

Put my finished kombucha in the fridge. I'll have a bottle later.
Top shelf has raw milk kefir, raw milk yogurt and raw honeycomb. Next shelf has sun tea, buckets with bunny greens and raw kombucha.
Yogurt mothers on top of the fridge.
I have a couple things to get listed on Listia and then I'm going to be cutting out more pictures for handmade postcards and envelopes.

3:30pm
Car is vacuumed! Lights have all been checked and brake light seems fine ... someone had mentioned to me in a parking lot that one of my brake lights wasn't working ... hmmm.

Kombucha time!

Auction: 12 various used stamps - 7 US/5 International

5pm
Auction: Jumbo Rubber Bands - 5

Auction: 50 Small Rubber Bands

I wish I could get a good picture of Ezra. He is sporting a gorgeous ruff around his neck that is nearly white and it's not his undercoat showing through. As he gets older, he's kind of changing color ... I've had MANY long-haired cats (some rescues, some mine) over the years and never had one do this. He will be 3 next month.

Dinner is scrambled eggs and chicken apple sausage. Raw milk with potato starch.




6:15pm

B005PYI5JO Older Man Younger Man
Joseph Dispenza
B00G3SRAHO Honey: and Natural Remedies - Inredible ways for using Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon, Lemon, and Many More Natural Remedies to Boost Energy and ... Anxiety Management, Skin Care, Hair)
Sarah Brooks
B00FH7QZ5K Mexican Paleo Pleasure: Finger Lickin' Goodness in Every Bite
Tammy Lambert
B00IT59T8C No-Cook Paleo! - On the Go Recipes: Ultimate Caveman cookbook series, perfect companion for a low carb lifestyle, and raw diet food lifestyle
BEN PLUS PUBLISHING
B00IT59U8Q No-Cook Paleo! - Kids Recipes: Ultimate Caveman cookbook series, perfect companion for a low carb lifestyle, and raw diet food lifestyle
BEN PLUS PUBLISHING
B00IZ05F52 Fruit Infused Water - 80 Vitamin Water Recipes for Weight Loss, Health and Detox Cleanse (Vitamin Water, Fruit Infused Water, Natural Herbal Remedies, Detox Diet, Liver Cleanse)
Patrick Smith
B00F01QOR2 50 Easy Frozen Yogurt Recipes - The Frozen Yogurt Cookbook (The Summer Dessert Recipes And The Best Dessert Recipes Collection)
Pamela Kazmierczak
B008DYK65O Tasty Paleo Smoothie Recipes: 21 delicious, healthy and easy to prepare smoothies. Suitable for special diets including Paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free (Tasty Paleo Recipes)
Elisabeth Peters
B00G8LK384 No-Cook Paleo! - Smoothie Recipes
Ben Plus Publishing
B00GZ8P52E 43 Paleo Smoothie Recipes - Simple & Easy Paleo Smoothie Recipes (Paleo Recipes)
Cheerful Chef


Sand Dunes
Flickr user Spencer Dybdahl Riffle | Pismo Dunes Natural Preserve, San Luis Obispo County, California

In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth.
~ Rachel Carson

Balckbird sitting in a tree
Flickr user S.A. Cember | Pocantico Hills, N.Y.

I do not know which to prefer,
The beauty of inflections
Or the beauty of innuendoes,
The blackbird whistling
Or just after.

~ Wallace Stevens



 

No comments: