Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

8:30am
I haven't been so behind in bills in nearly 15 years ... this sucks. I'm just going to let a couple of the credit cards go and concentrate on trying to get my utilities caught up which will take months as it is nearly $500 now even though I've been paying a little every week ... all because my mom's SS got cut back in November and I had those two down times from work (not of my choosing!!) Even borrowing a few hundred from my cousin didn't help and I don't want to borrow more from him (I am still paying him back ...) So, whether I get that credit card loan thing (I should find out later this week if I can get it ...) I'm not going to be able to catch up. And, if I disappear for a while, it's because I lost my internet ...

4pm
I am still loving this rain! It's mostly drizzly right now; no downpours, but it is so needed around here.

I have finally decided what I am going to do once my mom is gone ... since I know I can't afford to keep paying for this place once I don't have her Social Security money. I have 11 years until I can get Social Security, so hopefully she's around at least until then! I'm going to sell this place and get a small RV just for me and one critter. So, I am going to really start getting rid of stuff around here, little-by-little.

Talked to my other bank today about a loan and I think it's more likely I can get it through them than the one I already applied for (I'll find out about that one later in the week.)

6:45pm
Pork roast, and raw milk with potato starch for dinner. I'm stuffed!


8pm
Just finished making another swap ATC. Sewing theme. So, I sewed on a button and a charm. The background is a picture of sewn fabric.

No comments: