Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

9am
Another rainy day. Love it! Staying home today and tomorrow. Low on gas, of course. So will be able to work Wed. I should be able to fill up the gas tank on Thurs. as I get paid and so does my mom.

Gotta go to the mailbox today, as it is probably full and damp ... But, the neighbor's car is nearly blocking my driveway ... and is blocking where I put my garbage can for the garbage man today ... grrr. But, she should be leaving for her work soon ...

I have some cleaning I want to get done today ...


10:45am
Whew! Got the third load of laundry in the washer. Cleaned the laundryroom floor; wiped down the chest freezer, washer and dryer; swept the carport stairs and deck; shook out the rugs; wiped down the door inside and out. And, foraged for food for the bucks. They are having sweet alyssum for dinner tonight.

3pm
It is pouring rain! Love it! Took a pic of mama dove earlier. Papa dove is on the nest, but you can't see him with the post in the way.
The squabs should hatch sometime in the next week! I can't wait to see them!

I got a batch of chicken bone broth started. We are almost out of broth again!

I found a new craft I want to make! But, I don't have any repositionable glue ... so, it has to wait a bit for that part. I have everything else. They are cute little matchbook sticky notes! But, I'm going to make some that aren't stickies, too. I received a plain one in a swap and got the idea.

Bird and Fish
Flickr user Eileen Fonferko | Venice, Florida

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
~ Margaret Mead


9:30pm
Cashews dipped in mascarpone are goood!

No comments: