Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

8:30am
Forgot to mention yesterday ... it was Robin's anniversary with us. We got him a year ago yesterday when he was 5½ weeks old.
April 13, 2013 - he's rarely eaten pellets since then.
April 12, 2014 (I didn't get a pic of him yesterday!!)

I have 2 places I need to call today to try to get some assistance with the PG&E bill. The past due ($255) is due 5/1 or we get it shut off. The rest ($214) is due 5/2 or we start the circus all over again ...

Gotta eat, make calls and go to work ...

3:15pm
I got 3 stores serviced in Sacramento. I also called the two places I had hoped would help. No go ... still looking for options, though.
Clouds -- Yosemite National Park
Flickr user Dagmar Collins | Merced National Wildlife Refuge, California

Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.
~ Joseph Campbell

4:30pm
The baby doves have pin feathers already! And, eyes are opening! Five days old.
5:30pm
Gotta forage for the boys' dinner and breakfast. I'm not going to be stopping at the co-op as often since we have so many greens in the yard right now.
More variety coming up now. Bermuda grass in over-abundance, crabgrass, milkweed, dandelion, henbit, chickweed, ground ivy, wild lettuce, bindweed and more.And, purslane is starting to come up, among others! Good stuff for all.

7pm
My last batch of kombucha that I second-fermented with vanilla and ginger ... I didn't do the first ferment long enough. It's sooo sweet! Should have went one more day, I think. It's still very good, but I may get a sugar rush! haha!

8:30pm
Oh, wow! I wish I could take a pic of the moon. It's sort of cloudy and the moon already has an odd color ... kind of creamy. And, Mars is bright directly above it. Cool. I doubt I'll be able to stay up to see it turn red during the eclipse tonight.

9:30pm
Free eBooks!
B00C1755PU VINTAGE EASTER FOR CHILDREN: Easter Cards, Customs, Games, Poems (Vintage Memories)
Paul K. Stevens
B008RBK194 HOW TO MAKE A WEBSITE OR BLOG: with WordPress, WITHOUT Coding, on your own domain, all in under 2 hours! (THE MAKE MONEY FROM HOME LIONS CLUB)
Mike Omar
B00HS3EJX6 Mouth Watering Paleo Desserts: Easy, Delicious Recipes For Busy Moms
Lisa Murphy
B00IBL4PUQ ABEL: It Can't Be You
CJ Bishop
B007U00RUQ 54 Ways To Save Money On Gas!
Dan Eitreim

10pm
Just checked outside to see if I could see the moon ... clouds ... so, I guess I won't stay up, after all ... I'll just have to check space.com or something tomorrow.

No comments: