Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16, 2014

7:45am
It's a sad day ... the baby Mourning doves are gone. The stray cat must have come up on the deck overnight ... :( Ah, nature ...

7:45pm
It's been a long day.
I got 3 stores serviced here in Woodland. I still need to go out and forage dinner and breakfast for the bucks before the new Criminal Minds starts and it's getting dark.

That's done! Boys will eat good for another day!

I 'think' I might actually make enough money the next 2 weeks to get the late PG&E bill caught up before the shut-off deadline. It's going to be hard ... really not going to be able to get much good food ... I'll have to get less milk and no eggs tomorrow ...

I scheduled the A/C maintenance for 4/30. I have a paid maintenance plan for the heat and air, so luckily don't need any money for that as it's paid already. But, I do need to renew the service next month for another year ...
Merced National Wildlife Refuge
Flickr user Sam MacMillan | Merced National Wildlife Refuge -- Merced County, California

We are part of this universe; we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts, is that the universe is in us.
~ Neil deGrasse Tyson

Very short blog tonight!

No comments: