Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20, 2014

9:15am
I found a bunch of coconut flour recipes I want to try out. This morning I made crepes. Very fragile, but also good.I made with raw milk as I don't have coconut milk.

Didn't do much yesterday, other than clean cages and find a craft to take with me today to the craft circle at the co-op.

Second load of laundry in the washer.

2:15pm
Ugh. I've gotta go in an hour to the craft circle and can't make up my mind if I want to take the craft I picked out to do! I'm going to make some macramé bracelets with ribbon and beads. The pattern called for leather, but I don't have the right size that will fit easily through the beads ... So, I am modifying it ...

6:15pm
I was not happy with my craft project, so didn't finish it. But, I took some of my craft books with me and found some others I have been wanting to do!

But, the great thing is ... when I got home, I checked my bank account to make sure my ledger was still in sync ... and ... I got my tax refunds! I have paid my past due portion of PG&E (no more shut-off worries!) and my internet and my satellite !!! And, I have enough left to buy meat!

9:30pm
Bunny and squirrel
Flickr user Ronnie Goyette | Redwood Shores, California

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
~ Marcel Proust 

No comments: