Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

2:45pm
Well, so much for my nice tax refund. All gone, now. Paid bills, bought some groceries. Sadly, no meat at all. My mom kept on about 'I need this, I need that' ... so I bought a bunch of stuff that is not meat ... and, I could not get her coffee, so she's annoyed about that ... grrr. I can't win with her. I can't even tie.

I did finally get MSM powder. Hoping it will help my old shoulder injury a bit. It's been bothering me lately. I had always gotten capsules in the past, but have been out for a while. And, I just learned ... don't put it in plain water. Ick. haha. I need to get my mom to start taking it for her old knee injury ...

Pelicans
Flickr user Brenda Reamy | Harts Landing -- Sarasota, Florida

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
~ Walt Disney

No comments: