Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 23, 2014

1:45pm
I stayed home again today. Still felt off-kilter, but no migraine, thank goodness. No choice but to work tomorrow, though. I have that new store to set up if they actually got their sprinklers and permits.

I made this and we'll have it for dinner: Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Dutch Babies I substituted tapioca starch for the corn starch in the recipe.
My mom cut up strawberries to top it with and then will top with tapioca since we have no cream.
Butterfly
Flickr user Sergiy Glushchak | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
~ Albert Camus

4:15pm
Free eBooks:
B00I8C38WY No Bake Recipes for Kids (Cooking with Kids Series)
Debbie Madson

5:15pm
Dinner is served:
Eggs scrambled with ground chicken.
This is what I made earlier - Recipe above.
More free eBooks!
B00HH1GBLC Paleo To Go: Quick & Easy Mobile Meals for Busy People on the Go! (Paleo Diet Solution Series)
Lucy Fast
B0037QH0C0 Power of Vitamin D: A Vitamin D Book That Contains The Most Scientific, Useful And Practical Information About Vitamin D - Hormone D
Sarfraz Zaidi MD
B008306T3Q Whimsy & Soda
Matthew David Brozik
B0049B2CDE Ripper's Row: Book One (The Ripper Trilogy)
Donnie Light

9:15pm
Well, with gas going up again for the summer, I've decided to start taking the bus again next week. It will be far cheaper than driving. I spent over $150 in gas in March and still never had enough ... Haven't kept track this month, since I've been trying to pay cash and didn't get receipts every time. It's over $4/gallon already. So, I'll probably only be driving on Thursdays when I have to go to the farm and for my furthest Sacramento stores. It should save me at least $30/month.

No comments: