Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

8:15am
Chilly this morning, but the heat is coming. It should be in the 70s today, but will jump up to the 90s the rest of the week. I dread that!
Exercises done. Bacon and eggs cooking for breakfast. I have 3 stores to service in Dixon today. I'm also going to the co-op in Davis for bunny greens and some sugar. I need to change the hummer feeders and make kombucha!

3pm
I got 3 stores serviced. Yay, me. Also, got the sugar. Heating the water for the hummingbirds food now.

Outside birds are fed. I made extra to keep in the fridge. Now, the tea is boiling for kombucha.

4:15pm
Kombucha! Done.

9:30pm
Stars
Flickr user Loren R. Miller | Indian Cove, Joshua Tree National Park, California

Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars.
~ Serbian Proverb

No comments: