Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29, 2014

6:45pm
Damn. There's only 30 days in this month. Tomorrow's it. April will be over. I think it went pretty quickly! Feels like it, anyway.

I got 3 stores serviced today. I'm off tomorrow because I have the A/C maintenance man coming for the yearly check-up sometime ... you know how that is ... And, Thursday, I have a lot of errands. But, Friday I have 2 stores to service with lots of projects to do. The heat is going to be bad for those days, too. It got to 92°F today ... I've got my ice pack to keep cool. I didn't want to turn on the air today. My mom has her fan on (and, it's drying my eyes out! It's across the room, but blowing through my desk!) I hate stand fans!

Damn. I may have to close the doors and turn on the A/C. The noisy neighbor's music is getting louder. I tried to read outside earlier and couldn't even concentrate on more than one chapter ... It's still 90°F, so I might for a little while ... Even though the door's open, it still feels stuffy in here.

The air is on. Why is her fan still on!? Ugh. I want to move my office back in my bedroom ... :/

9pm
Finally, I can get some relief. The fan is off and everyone else is in bed. My eyes are still burning. May have to rinse them with water. I moved her fan and if she tries to move it again tomorrow ... there will be yelling ...
Sandhill Crane
Flickr user Rick Derevan | Merced National Wildlife Refuge, California

If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Listening to an Arthur Haines interview: http://sovereignself.org/arthur-haines-wild-edibles/

I have an email photo scavenger hunt swap tomorrow! I forgot about it, actually. Shame on me! I love doing them! I have lots of pics to take tomorrow!

Free eBooks!
B00BQL3G80 The Beginners Guide to Knitting: Learn How To Knit The Easy Way
Lilly Jones
B00AEZC24I 100+ Luscious Ice Creams without a Machine ...: ... or much Time or Effort or having to Mash the Stuff as it Freezes! (Suzy Bowler's Key Recipes)
Suzy Bowler
B00AR0T8DI Trailersteading: Voluntary Simplicity In A Mobile Home (Modern Simplicity)
Anna Hess
B00B0CHFC8 How to Grow Long Hair with Herbs, Vitamins and Gentle Care (All Natural Cosmetics)
Vesela Tabakova
B00GU0GIJ6 Everyday Carry Gear: Never Leave Home Without It
Jon Woodward
B00I1S6OFS Survival Tips & Tricks 101
Jon Woodward





No comments: