Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6, 2014

9:15am
It's going to be another pretty day. I've got my yarn and loom and booklets ready for the craft circle. Did all my exercises. Load of laundry in the dryer. Next is sun tea!

There. I have a chai sun tea and a Yogi detox sun tea going. I'll bring them in before I leave this afternoon.

Listened to a really good Arthur Haines and Daniel Vitalis interview this morning. If you subscribe to Daniel's newsletter and magazine, you'll have access to it.

11:30am
Time to make kombucha!

8:15pm
Well, I didn't get a new batch of yogurt made. It's been a long day. I went to the craft circle and I got 3 flowers done ... We were outside again. I seem to get distracted when we are out on the patio. I'll put the buttons and pinbacks on tomorrow after work, I think.
I need to trim the ends, yet.
Arches National Park
Flickr user Ralph Earlandson | Arches National Park, Utah

May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door.
~ Irish Blessing

Winter Day
Flickr user Sean Peck | Tilden Botanical Gardens, Berkeley, California

The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.
~ William Blake

Winter Day
Flickr user Anne Louise Chamberlain | Brooklyn Bridge Park, New York

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
~ Frank Lloyd Wright

Fox
Flickr user Michael Libbe | Apopka, Florida

The wilderness and the idea of wilderness is one of the permanent homes of the human spirit.
~ Joseph Wood Krutch 

9pm
Damn! I just realized my sun tea was still outside! Ran out in the dark to get it! It should be good and strong! Oh, boy! I'll get a couple of lemons tomorrow to use with the detox tea and I may add some kombucha to the chai tea.

No comments: