Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 8, 2014

Oops. Forgot to hit publish last night ...

8am
We have had Nikky 3 years today!
Two hard-boiled eggs for breakfast. Water with potato starch.

9am
Load of laundry hanging on the line. Eggshell grit made. Kombucha in the fridge.

Exercises done.

10am
Cold vanilla kombucha. Yum.

I rolled the doves in front of the sliding door so they could get some sun. Ezra is keeping an eye on them!

I can't seem to get in gear today ... reading a lot of articles, though. I so want to go to the rally at the Capitol tomorrow for raw milk (for AB2505) ... but, I have to work and I also don't have any money for parking ... :(

11:30am
Made a pumpkin pie kefir smoothie for the first time. I used some puréed pumpkin I had in the freezer, raw kefir, pumpkin pie spice, potato starch, vanilla and maple syrup. Not my favorite, but I think it just needs a bit more maple syrup. I only used about ½ teaspoon in 2 cups of smoothie.
1:45pm
Just had a bubble session with Ezra. Nikky didn't want to play. Haven't done this in ages with them!
2:15pm Time to get some foraging done for the bucks.

Finishing the bottle of kombucha I started earlier.

4:15pm
There is something in the air that's really making my eyes itch today!

6pm
Dinner is lamb shoulder steaks, buttered millet, raw milk with potato starch.

No comments: