Saturday, May 10, 2014

May 10, 2014

12:30pm
I haven't been in the blogging mood, so I didn't yesterday ... not really in the mood today, either ... but, can't do what I want to do, so here I am ... feeling weird. I'm kind of depressed, kind of angry, feel 'in limbo', can't really describe it. But, it's my mom's fault, as usual. I think I would be a very happy person if not for her always dragging me down ... and, I have a headache ...

Oh, well. Stuck with her for the duration ...

Got all the cages done in an hour today. Didn't take them outside. It's really windy. I hate the North Wind. Made a new batch of kombucha in my new gallon jar. Hoping to start making a continuous brew in it. And, the second ferment on the previous batch is vanilla/blueberry. Can't wait to taste that!

I need to strain the bone broth today.

Bird
Flickr user Michelle Maani | Morrow Bay, California

A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
~ Mahatma Gandhi


4:15pm
Looks like I will have to call the oil company next week. No one ever responded to my email! Grrr.

5:45pm
Free eBooks!
B00BWZA1J2 60 Ingredient Substitutions To Help You Cook Healthy Foods While Eating What You Love
Christina Jones
1491010258 Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes: 65 Fast, Easy and Delicious Primal Crock Pot Recipes to Feed Your Family
Andrea Huffington
 

8:30pm
Ten pints of bone broth done! Five chicken and five mixed-mammal. Cooling off a bit before it goes in the fridge.

No comments: