Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014

3:30pm
I have 40 stores to service. How did that happen? I'm getting very close to the 50+ I used to do a few years back ... and, still don't make enough money to pay all my bills and keep enough gas in the car to actually get to all those stores when I want to ... Hmmmm.

5:30pm
Dinner! Pork steak and eggs, raw milk with potato starch.




My mom was busy today, surprisingly. We went to Home Depot the other day, even though I didn't feel good, and bought veggies!
There are rosemary, 6 types of bell peppers, 6 types of hot peppers and 6 types of tomatoes. All organic. Hopefully, we'll have a bumper crop! She also has some veggies in back that she is growing from seed: cantalopes, carrots and spaghetti squash.
Bell peppers & rosemary
Chili peppers and tomatoes
More tomatoes
Cantalope & carrots, and spaghetti squash
These carrots are struggling
Sadly, the strawberries I planted a couple weeks ago are not going to survive ... :(

No comments: