Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21, 2014

7:45pm
It's been a long day. I got 3 stores serviced here in Woodland. And, ... that's about it! Haha! I've mostly been reading articles and such I find on my media timelines. Sooo lazy! But, I also made an appointment with a Freecycler to meet me at one of my stores tomorrow to pick up some of my excess milk kefir grains!

Since there is no Criminal Minds tonight (not even reruns!!!!!) I'm listening to an Arthur Haines podcast: Latest in Paleo 110: Rewilding with Arthur Haines The host sounds a bit manic ... he talks too fast.
Field of Flowers
Flickr user Victoria Carpenter | Briones Regional Park, Martinez, California

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.
~ Alan Alda

The Upper Canyons
Flickr user Mark Stevens | Antelope Canyon, Arizona

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything,
That's how the light gets in.

~ Leonard Cohen  



Clover
Flickr user Steve Corey | Limekiln State Park, Big Sur, California

When it comes to luck, you make your own.
~ Bruce Springsteen
Secluded Cove
Flickr user James A. Crawford | Montana de Oro State Park, Los Osos, California

Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
~ Andre Gide

Owls
Flickr user Michael Libbe | Clermont, Florida

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
~ C.S. Lewis

Field of flowers
Flickr user Fe Langdon | Woodside, California

How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold.
~ William Wordsworth


Free eBooks:
B008XT3SY0 Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
Michael S. Booker
B00FQMZM28 Paleo Smoothies: The Complete Paleo Smoothie Guide for Every Occasion (Every Day Recipes)
Ranae Richoux


 

No comments: