Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 31, 2014

11:15am
It's a nice day, so far ... surprise! All the critters inside and out are fed, watered, clean. The boys are out on the deck today. It's nice out. Sure to get hot later and I'll bring them in. My mom moved my hummingbird feeder pole. I'm not happy where it is. It is not sturdy enough with the feeders on it. If it falls over and they break, I will not be happy ... it was fine where it was ...

I need to get organized and make some postcards to mail Monday and also to set up my first 2 swaps in my Swap-Bot postcard group. I have so many ideas! Plus, I need to get the June birthday list written for my Stargate group to send out tomorrow morning.

My mom wants to paint. So, most of tomorrow will be taken up showing her what I want done if she is actually going to help me. Don't know how much actual painting is going to get done ... she hasn't painted a house since I was about 9 and we painted the house I grew up in. So, 42 years ago ...

I need to make kombucha, milk kefir and sun tea today ... always so much to do ...

Noon
I just finished making kefir. I wanted to take pics of Nikky licking the pitcher, but my camera battery died! Charging it now. Don't know if the pics are good or not ... We'll see ...

2:45pm
Finally got one of my items from my Bonanza shop listed on eBay. Took a while to get all the info changed on my account. I haven't sold anything on eBay since 2009! So many new rules, etc.!


Vintage Jingdezhen Porcelain Tea Set c. 1970
Vintage Jingdezhen Porcelain Tea Set c. 1970
Item Id: 201099611361
Starting price: $25.00
Buy It Now price:
$75.00Buy It Now
End time: Jun-07-14 14:37:55 PDT
3:30pm
Lot of 44 Cassettes, Mix of New and Used! Good Condition! Free Shipping in USA!
Lot of 44 Cassettes, Mix of New and Used! Good Condition! Free Shipping in USA!
Item Id: 201099623541
Starting price: $7.00
Buy It Now price:
$30.00Buy It Now
End time: Jun-07-14 15:18:18 PDT

It's getting easier to list. I may have time to list a few more this evening. But, until then, it's barbecue time!

I'm barbecuing beef heart and sweet potatoes. Mmmmm.

7:45pm
Finally got my camera battery re-charged.
Nikky helping to clean up the kefir-making mess.
Dinner - barbecued beef heart with Italian seasoning; sweet potato with butter and cinnamon; cherries; raw milk with potato starch.
9:15pm
I'm watching Sing Your Face Off, John Barrowman's newest show ... I hate reality shows ... so, not sure if I can stomach seeing more episodes ... especially at two hours long ... but I love John ... :/
Bird
Flickr user Devra Cooper | Laguna Lake Park, San Luis Obispo, California

So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
~ Marilyn Monroe

My darn FireFox keeps freezing, so I'll end this blog for the day.

No comments: