Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 4, 2014

9:15am
I got everything ready to take to the craft circle this afternoon. I'm taking an old cross-stitch project that I've been working on for years, a little at a time. I'll finish it some day! I'm also taking a paper embroidery project. I printed out a couple of patterns, trimmed some card stock and have my box of embroidery floss.

9pm
Whew! It's been a long day! But, very enjoyable (surprise, huh?!) I listened to two Daniel Vitalis podcasts this morning:
http://www.danielvitalis.com/blog/interview-with-valhalla-movement
http://chrisryanphd.com/tangentially-speaking/2014/4/29/daniel-vitalis I could've done without the host's need to cuss, though.

I left for the craft circle a bit early so I could shop for more food and pay a bill (I'm finally caught up on my Home Depot account, so I won't lose that card. Yay, me!)

At the craft circle, I made my embroidered card. I like how it turned out and will be making more of these in different designs. I still need to glue on the other layer of card to cover the back, but this side is done!

No comments: