Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7, 2014

2:30pm
It's been a nice day, so far. Stopped at the co-op on the way to work and got the 3 things I forgot yesterday. I got two stores serviced. Got home and found the email to the oil company to find out about the deductions to my royalty checks. Hope they get back to me quickly. I made windshield washer fluid and filled the reservoir. Oh, I changed my brake light bulb before I left this morning. Did a load of laundry. Filled the hummingbird feeders. Now, to make some fruit popsicles!

7:45pm
Yummy popsicles!
I froze my teeth! haha!
New Criminal Minds and CSI tonight. CM is going to have a huge cliffhanger, I think!

9pm
OMG! What a cliffhanger! Can't wait until next week! Oh, must find fanfic about what happened. There should be lots of H/C!

No comments: