Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1, 2014

8am
Well, my mom and I both decided we are not in the mood to paint today, after all! Ha! But, we will clean some things away from the back of the house and get it ready for when we do. There's still a lot of stuff in the way.

So, I might be able to go to the craft circle at the co-op this afternoon! I missed the last one because I was sick ... I need to get more bunny greens, too. I'm just going to take an old cross-stitch project. I might get it done by Christmas! I've been working on it for over 10 years! :O

But, I am going to get those postcards made that I need to send tomorrow. I have 2 I send every month to friends and also one I need to send to my next PostCrossing partner in China!

10:15am
Well we got the back of the house cleared and also made a little barbecue area on the corner of the deck. And, I killed TWO black widow spiders! Big red hourglass on the abdomen!

Noon
Sun tea is done. Making kombucha now.


Mixed Lot of Computer Cables! (10)
Mixed Lot of Computer Cables! (10)
Item Id: 201100196770
Starting price: $12.00
Buy It Now price:
$25.00Buy It Now
End time: Jun-08-14 11:55:43 PDT

1:45pm
I've been having problems with my computer. Last night I thought it was just my FireFox browser. But, now I think it is a Windows Explorer issue. My whole desktop keeps freezing up, which then freezes my browser and my Incredimail ... Annoying!

Auction: Medium Rubber Bands - 50

6:30pm
Back from the craft circle. That was actually relaxing today. I enjoyed myself. I got several rows done on my cross-stitch project. I think I will be taking it with me until I get it finished. Hopefully, by Christmas! haha! After working on it off-and-on for ten years or so, I really need to finish it this year!

8pm
Sometimes I really hate the post office! One of my ATC swaps was never received. :( It was my cute Bike Month card ... so, I made her another one tonight and will send tomorrow ... I don't like it as much as the first one ... oh, well ...


Hey! Check this out! You can get a gourmet cake delivery for Father's Day!
Bake Me  A Wish, fathers day cake, gourmet cake delivery 

Egrets
Flickr user Ronnie Goyette | Redwood Shores, California

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
~ A.A. Milne
Colorado River
Flickr user Mark Stevens | Colorado River, Arizona

We must begin thinking like a river if we are to leave a legacy of beauty and life for future generations.
~ David Brower
Colorado River
Flickr user andy Harris | Pismo Beach, California

The free bird leaps
on the back of the wind
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wings
in the orange sun rays
and dares to claim the sky.

~ Maya Angelou
 

No comments: