Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 12, 2014

5:30pm
I am done working for the week. Almost hit my maximum hours. Next week will be the same. Then off the week after.
I will get the painting done, I think, on that week off. I am going to paint tomorrow, too!

It was a nice day today. Only got to 86°F today, but the temps start heading on up again tomorrow. I had the boys out on the deck most of the day. I brought them back in when I got home. I didn't get much hay for them this week, so I have to make hay out of the last uncut patch of the Bermuda grass this weekend.

I need to make more milk kefir and kombucha this weekend, too. I am out!

I was going to go to a free dehydrating class in Sacramento on Sat., but I don't think I'm going to get to it. Just so much I want to get done around here over the weekend and I have the craft circle I don't want to miss on Sunday. I need it for my sanity.

I've signed up for my first plant walk at the end of the month in one of the MeetUp foraging groups I recently joined. I can't wait! It'll be at Sutter's Landing in Sacramento. I hope to take lots of pics, too.

Oh, I forgot to share this pic yesterday of all my mom's progress on the painting.
6:30pm
I've gotta stop rushing to get my swaps sent. I made 3 ATCs this week and did not scan any of them! They were cute, too! Damn. I like to have a record of the things I make for my files and also in case they get lost in the mail. It is sort of proof that they were done ... oh, well.

Time for cacao milk. Ice cold. Mmmmm.

Free eBooks!
B00HTQNUOG The Hot Sauce Book: Recipes for Making Your Own Hot Sauces and Cooking With Them
Sarah Sophia
B00B4RR2SQ Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes: Nature's Best Kept Secret For Health, Vitality and Weight Loss. (The Easy Recipe Book 2)
Scarlett Aphra
B00EN4RG4C A Beginner's Guide To Paracord: How To Make 4 Easy Survival Bracelet Styles
Dynamite Books
B00H4IYLI8 Super Cowboy Rides (Under Open Skies)
Daris Howard

No comments: