Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 14, 2014

8am
Soooo, no painting today due to the darn wind ... :(

10:15am
Done cleaning cages and vacuuming. Brought the boys in already, though. It is just too windy out there. And, my mom wants to go to Home Depot ...

WooHoo. I got a bid on my tea set that is listed on eBay!

Noon
Well, I got talked into redwood mulch. Mainly, so she'd quit harping on it ... I am not a happy camper. Just got enough to fill the front corner area, for now. Four big bags ... I will also be getting red lava rock to put on top of it. We'll probably put this in the big brick box, too, later on. :/

I can't believe we got Ezra 3 years ago, today. Such a handsome boy.
I said his name, so he woke up.
I still can't get used to the white ruff around his neck that appeared a few months ago. He did not have it before he got deathlly ill last November.
1:30pm
Done. It doesn't look bad, but I really didn't want to do this ... She also wants to put Papa's wheelbarrow in there! I don't! I told her that there is no way I am putting it out there before I can get the rest of the fence panels. I need 3 more to finish it right. There is just flimsy garden fencing on the one side ... she just wants to rush everything and do things half-assed ... I won't risk the old wheelbarrow disappearing overnight. It's over 100 years old! And, it was Papa's!
Yes! My flag is flying on Flag Day! Is yours'?


3:45pm
The tea set sold! Waiting on payment so I can ship it on Monday. I only paid $3 for it! :) So, after shipping it's all profit.

7:30pm
Free eBooks -
B00JTI8SDU How to Draw Cool Stuff
Catherine Holmes
B00AQAV0VM The Ninja Blender Handbook: 75 Fast and Easy Recipes
Angela Brobst
B004UJSIMO The Story of Miss Moppet
Beatrix Potter
B004TIJDCA The Tale of Peter Rabbit
Beatrix Potter
B0084BIQHQ The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck
Beatrix Potter
B004UJ85YK A Collection of Beatrix Potter Stories
Beatrix Potter
B0084C3G20 The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle
Beatrix Potter
B0084BC1V8 The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin
Beatrix Potter
B004UJOHXI The Tailor of Gloucester
Beatrix Potter
B0084BIG9Y The Tale of Tom Kitten
Beatrix Potter
B00846V2GI The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies
Beatrix Potter
B004UJNPC2 The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse
Beatrix Potter
B0084BD1IK The Tale of Ginger and Pickles
Beatrix Potter
B004UJIUV8 The Tale of Mr. Tod
Beatrix Potter
B0084BL75O The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes
Beatrix Potter
B004TILY9U The Tale of Benjamin Bunny
Beatrix Potter
B0082VJFP0 The Tale of the Pie and the Patty Pan
Beatrix Potter
B004TRDC32 The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher
Beatrix Potter
B006FLBBZ6 The Tale of Samuel Whiskers Or, The Roly-Poly Pudding
Beatrix Potter
B004TS3164 Cecily Parsley's Nursery Rhymes
Beatrix Potter
9pm
I took this pic the other day and forgot to post it ... these eggs have never been refrigerated. This is the way our ancestors stored them. Straight from the hen to the kitchen. They are unwashed until they are used, so the 'bloom' is still intact and keeping any bacteria away from the shell's pores.


No comments: