Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014

8am
It's another day of painting. I am so tired. I stayed up a little later than usual, reading! I'll finish the book today. It's a fun read that I didn't want to put down! I'll have to see about getting Laurien Berenson's other books, now!

Noon
Three hours of painting! I am exhausted. But, I got a LOT done today. See!
I was too tired to move the ladder and fill in where the ladder had been leaning. I'll do that on Wednesday.
Tomorrow there will be no painting. I have to ride my eBike to the co-op in Davis in the morning for bunny greens. Then, in the afternoon, we'll be moving some furniture. This time it's actually my idea! Ha! I want to move the big table in here and move the couch to where it is in the doves' room. Just switching them. Then, I'll be able to use the table more for crafting since all of my craft stuff is in here. But, we'll have to move the fish tank out of the way first. So, my mom is going to half empty it while I am gone. Then, I can move it more easily.
Joshua Tree
Flickr user Robert Armstrong | Joshua Tree National Park, California

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
~ Jon Krakauer

1:30pm
Just finished grinding beef heart and chicken bones for Nikky. Should last her about 4 days or so. I'll definitely do this again for her. It will make it so easy to get bones back into her diet. I'd love to get Ezra to eat it, but doubt that will happen ...

6pm
Finished reading the book. Must find her others. I really enjoyed it!

No comments: