Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 26, 2014

4pm
OMG! I just listened to John Barrowman's new album, You Raise Me Up! LOVE IT! Loch Lomond is so beautiful! I'm not sure how long this free listen will be up, so hurry over there. It is all the songs, in full! The actual album will be released on Monday in the UK.

Spent all my money this morning. Paid on a bill, then I got a lot of stuff for the critters to last the next couple of weeks. Nikky will be fully on raw food starting this weekend. No more kibble crap. Ezra ... still trying ... but my mom is not helpful ... I will be grinding chicken backs, gizzards, hearts and bones, plus some calf liver and big sardines to freeze for their meals tomorrow. I also bought some pre-packaged frozen raw at the little pet shop around the corner. And, got a couple of freeze-dried raw samples. Nikky LOVES the little bit I gave her when I got home. I was tempted to get a frozen whole mouse, but my mom probably would have complained ... But, we'll get there.

6pm
Dinner ... ground buffalo mixed with red pepper flakes and chunks of bell pepper; sliced tomatoes with black pepper; cream cheese; sliced cactus fried in butter, garlic salt and black pepper. And, raw milk with potato starch.

Bird
Flickr user Benjamin Davison | Lake Hollingsworth, Lakeland, Florida

The wide world is all about you: You can fence yourselves in, but you cannot for ever fence it out.
~ J.R.R. Tolkien



No comments: