Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 3, 2014

7:45am
I am sooo tired. And, it's my fault. I stayed up until about 2am waiting for my mom's SS to be deposited into our bank account so I could pay our utility before it was turned off. I couldn't stay up any longer. But, woke up at 5:45! Rushed to the computer and there it was in the account. I wonder what time they deposit it? I had hoped it would have been at 12:01am! But, noooo. Well, I got the payment in and hope it's not turned off while I'm at work since it is now PAID. Damn 48-hour notice made me a nervous wreck ... Haven't had that happen in 20 years ... since I lived in Florida ... ugh. Crisis averted, I hope.

Those lemon candies I made yesterday are sooo good. They are slightly 'crispy' after sitting in the fridge overnight.

My eyes have been itching so bad the past few days. Lots of pollen, I suppose. I really need to try to start eating more local raw honey again. I have been so low on money the past few months, I haven't been able to get the good stuff that I really like. The one I have right now is not creamed and I don't really like the flavor ... so, I haven't been eating it like I should.


5:45pm
It's been a long day! I didn't get home until 4! I got a bunch of bills paid, bought some groceries and got bunny greens at the co-op & had some lunch there, and serviced 2 stores.

Green-veined white butterfly
Flickr user Mark Robert Paton | Telford, Shropshire, England

Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.
~ Deepak Chopra
Going camping or hiking this summer? From athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, to students, travelers, and professionals, High Sierra's versatile, innovative products are sure to fit your needs!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004EBJLXS?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B004EBJLXS&linkCode=xm2&tag=quinsaffi-20

No comments: