Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014

8:30am
Not working today. Feel blah and have a bit of a fever. Plus, mouth ulcers ... I used to have them chronically since childhood. Mostly due to a caffeine allergy ... I rarely get them anymore, even though I eat cacao pretty much daily in my homemade chocolate milk ... but, the stress I had last week wore me down, I think ... I do need to run to the post office in a few minutes to ship my sold items, though.

Foraged for the bucks this morning for their breakfast and dinner. I'll have to tomorrow morning, too.

Butterflly
Flickr user Gary Powell | Molasses Reef, Florida

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
~ Nathaniel Hawthorne


Only someone who is well prepared has the opportunity to improvise.
Ingmar Bergman

9:45am
Just got back from the post office and also got some meat from BelAir since I was there (the post office annex is inside the grocery store.) Got home and brought the bucks in. It's already too damn hot out there for them and me! My mom painted half of the section under the windows before I left. Little-by-little, it's getting done!
I portioned some of the organic chicken legs I bought. Three legs for Nikky this week. And, I bought lamb shoulder chops for lunch. I'll cut a piece off for Nikky's lunch, too.

Having some blackberry kombucha on ice and getting ready to list a few things online.

Noon
Just listed on eBay and I'll be listing in the local groups, too.
Item picture
Item picture
I posted a bunch of stuff in the local FaceBook groups, too, but I can't get the darn embed function to work today ... grrr.

3pm
It's 104°F. I'm melting ...

4:30pm
105°F ...

5pm
Oh, great. Grumpy Cat is in a HoneyNut CheeriOs commercial! Geesh ...

6:15pm
I want to scream. My work projects and schedule are so screwed up already this week. I just get everything organized and get emails about changes ... ugh. And, I do not want to work Friday. I have had plans to go to a local orientation meeting of one of my nature MeetUp groups on my calendar for weeks!

No comments: