Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15, 2014

3:15pm
Another hot day, but not as hot as the past 2! I got home earlier than I expected. I got my 2 weekly stores in Davis done. Stopped at the co-op for critter food. I didn't stop at the blackberry bushes to forage, though, because I was tail-gated by a big rig the whole length of Road 102! I was afraid to pull off the road! Very aggravating.

I'm trying to get into my work website, but it is just not co-operating! I need to get my stores entered. The little 'connecting' icon is just going round-and-round. I'm having zero trouble with any other website and my signal is very good. It's just this website ...

My mom finished painting before I left this morning. The paint is really soaking into the old wood, so she'll have to do another couple of coats, we think.

6pm
I harvested our 2 little chili peppers and we had them chopped in scrambled eggs and ground buffalo. I don't think any of the other chili pepper plants are going to do anything. They are over-run with little aphid creatures and I've been too lazy to spray them every day. :(

Lake
Flickr user S.A. Cember | Swan Lake, Rockefeller State Park Preserve, New York

Make your heart like a lake with a calm, still surface, and great depths of kindness.
~ Lao Tzu

8:30pm
Well I found homes for the two freebies I listed with some local groups. I'm meeting the people who want them in the morning at the market around the corner. So, the bible and the insulated cup will have new homes. Now, if I can just move the stuff I want money for!

Got all the critters in bed. Time to watch another Anthony Starke show. Tonight, I think I'll watch an old episode of Beverly Hills, 90210 that he was in.

No comments: