Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July 2, 2014

5:30pm
It's been a long day. At least it sure feels like it! I got 2 stores serviced in Davis, stopped at the co-op for bunny greens, and stopped at the wild blackberry bushes. Yum. Having some for dessert.
My mom painted again this morning. And, she rearranged the stuff on the deck. Put most of it back where it belongs next to the wall and made a space by the railing for the bucks' cages when I put them outside. It will be easier to roll them in and out the sliding door now.
The top of this little wall will be painted red like the rest of the trim. I hope to have a little table and chair for reading in this corner eventually.
I need to unbolt the stair rails before she can finish painting this wall and the one opposite.
The baby dove is getting huge already! Two days old! I had to take Big Boy off of him to get the pic and he was yelling at me the whole time, then rushed back on the nest when I closed the door! Such good parents.
Red Fox
Flickr user Donald Quintana | Nome, Alaska

Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.
~ Alice Walker


No comments: