Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 20, 2014

2:15pm
I did some painting this morning. Not as much as I wanted to do, but my bad shoulder (left) has been bothering me the past few days. Due to where I had to put the ladder, I mainly used my left hand for painting, which really aggravated it.
So, next Friday or Sunday, I should be able to get the middle part done.

3:30pm
I do not like water kefir. No matter what I add to it, I can't get it to taste good ... Once these bottles are gone, I'm going to stick with kombucha. I have 4 more bottles of water kefir left to finish ...

It's apparently National Ice Cream Day. I have none. Am sad ... :/

OK. Feeding Ezra raw is not going to work. My mom is impossible. She's over-fed him the freeze-dried raw. A bag that should have lasted 2 weeks has only lasted 6 days! She won't give him the fresh raw! Every time I feed him fresh, she goes behind and adds the freeze-dried, so he eats what is on top ... I don't have the money to get him more until Thursday ... I have plenty of fresh food to last until next month for both Nikky and him!

9pm
We've been teased the past couple of days with lots of clouds. But, we got no rain in my area. Very disappointing. But, at least the temps were down.

No comments: