Finally taking some time to blog.
We re-arranged some furniture (again) after I cleaned cages.
I actually re-modeled the 2 big dove cages. I took the grill floors out. They are hard to keep clean and the doves always waste so much seed because they couldn't get to what they threw out of their cups onto their floor. Now, they can. I already noticed a difference tonight. Hardly any seeds on their floor/tray because they are going down to get the seeds.
I did a 'vent' check on Dovelet and Paloma. I won't be positive until they are older and I can observe their behavior. But, I think Dovelet is male and Paloma is female! Yay! Hope I am right. Next week, I'll be setting up the new cage and moving them into it. Dovelet is starting to eat from the seed cup, but Little Girl and Big Boy are still feeding him, too.
And, we moved the doves into the living room ... I'm not really happy about that. But, until I get rid of some of our excess furniture, it will do.
I have a couple more things I've put up for sale at all the local FaceBook groups.