Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9, 2014


The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
Anna Quindlen

3:30pm
I thought I saw a Monarch butterfly earlier in the yard. I ran in to get my camera, but by the time I got back out there, it was gone ... :(
But, I took pics of our little hot peppers! None of the plants are doing very well right now. They got attacked by some kind of aphid or something ... spraying them daily with Dr. Bronner's, but still getting more ...
7pm
Last night after I watched Perception, I was still in the mood for some Anthony Starke. So, I watched one of his early movies, Repossessed! That was crazy! But, he looked so young and adorable! Tonight, I think I will watch Return of the Killer Tomatoes which was made a couple of years earlier. And, also starred George Clooney!
Yosemite National Park
Flickr user Joyce Cory | Yosemite National Park, California

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
~ Nelson Mandela

No comments: