Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014

12:15pm
I did it! Shutters are up. Next week, I start painting the trim!
This sucks. There are storm warnings for dry lightning in all the counties around me, but not here in Yolo County. Weird. Need rain all around!

2pm
I just sold the plastic drawers on wheels! Yay! Hated those things. And, my oil check arrived! Now, I have some gas money!

4:30pm
Wow. Robin Williams is dead. What a loss.

Annnd, my mom is bitching about her NuWave oven. It is cracking. I told her that was one of the biggest complaints on all the review sites before she got it ... Have we even had the damn thing a year? Huh.

6pm
Ezra did great! He ate raw fish. He loved it. He also begged for freeze-dried raw liver! Nikky ate some raw fish, too, but wasn't really thrilled. She loves the liver, too. But, I only give that once or twice a week.

No comments: