Saturday, August 2, 2014

August 2, 2014

8:30am
Almost time to take Ezra for his rabies shot. It's already feeling hot ... Luckily, the shots clinic as at the Tractor Supply around the corner, so not far. And, it is indoors. Cages will be cleaned when we get back.

I finished reading Laurien Berenson's Unleashed last night. I couldn't put it down, so I was reading until midnight! I have to wait a few days for the next one, Once Bitten, to arrive at my library ... it's not on Open Library. :(

10:30am
Ezra is not a happy boy.

Time to clean cages!

3:30pm
I am making kefir cheese! It takes forever to get all the whey out! My first time making it!
8:15pm - This took about 6 hours of straining. Next time I will just put it in the fridge overnight to strain.
5pm
Mmmm. Fried chicken and shrimp for dinner. They had a coconut batter, but it all came off of the shrimp!



No comments: