Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 23, 2014

2:45pm
What a long day, already. I got up at 6, so I could get everything set out for the annual yard sale.


Will do the same tomorrow. I made $22! Not bad really. Previous years I never made that much. Closed up around noon. My mom made salads for lunch. Then, it was time to clean cages. Now, that's all done. I hate doing them in the afternoon when I'm already hot and tired. I let the rabbits run around in the Critter Room and kitchen as each of their cages were done. This was Kayla's first time running around the room. She had fun. I didn't get pictures, though. Next week I will.

5pm
Yummy dinner. Llano Seco Argentine-Inspired Sausage, scrambled eggs, nectarines with cinnamon, raw milk with potato starch.

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
A.A. Milne

9pm
Noisy neighbors are being very noisy ...

No comments: