Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 24, 2014

4:45am
Well, I've been up since about 3:20 this morning. Why? Earthquake ... epicenter was less than 50 miles west of me, near American Canyon/Vallejo. Shook my wardrobe and rattled its doors and my closet doors and made the floor feel like it was rolling. It was a biggie - 6.1. No reports of major damage, yet, thank goodness.
Can't go back to sleep, but I'm very tired. I don't think I'll be setting up the yard sale today ... and, I have a headache. :/

6am
Reports are finally coming in about damages. Gas main fires causing some major fires in some homes/mobile homes, etc. Building collapses, buckled roads, etc. Mostly reports in the Napa area, so far. My mom has FauxNews on and they are not the best source ...

8am
Really feeling crappy today. Feel like I'm trying to get a migraine. :(


10am
Whew! Got all the yard sale stuff sorted and re-packed in bins. All the tables are folded up and put away. Sheets that were used as tablecloths are about to go in the dryer. And, filled my trunk with stuff I don't want to sell online and will take to GoodWill tomorrow. But, I still have too much stuff. I did make a little dent, though.

I still have a bad headache. Taking feverfew, so hope it will help. I have a tincture that I will be drinking in water all day.

I have a bunch of books I am listing and re-listing everywhere. Lots of scanning and pic-uploading to do.

Starting the second load of laundry.

12:15pm
OMG! I just made a really good Chocolate Banana milkshake. Of course, I used raw milk instead of almond milk and almond/hazelnut butter in place of peanut butter. It is soooo yummy!


No comments: