Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 16, 2014

Forgot to post last night ...

6pm
I got overheated again today ... But, I got 4 stores serviced! Didn't get home until 4 ... I stopped at the co-op for bunny greens on the way home. Glad I am off tomorrow! I have not checked really well on Zihna, but I don't think there are any pups, yet. I will check tomorrow when I clean cages - that is when they are due. I'll give her until Friday to be sure if there are none. If not, I'll start breeding again on Saturday ... Squabbie and Little Boy doves have 2 eggs they are setting. Hopefully, they'll hatch this set ...

Not much work next week. I may only have 2 stores to service, which really pisses me off. They are rearranging schedules for some upcoming projects, but only let us know this morning! Kind of hard to pay bills that way ... I'm going to be complaining to Viola on Thursday when we work together again. Not that she can do anything about it ...

Dinner - scrambled eggs, pork sausage, Cheddar cheese; & raw milk with potato starch.
Lake
Flickr user S.A.Cember | Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Canada | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Plans or no plans, keep a little space in your heart for the improbable. You won't regret it.
~ Elizabeth Warren
Bird
Flickr user Dan Weisz | Tucson, Arizona | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall.
~ Ray Bradbury

No comments: