Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18, 2014

8pm
Well, I did it again. Broke a toe. Badly. The exact opposite of the one I broke a couple months ago that hasn't really finished healing ... I did it late last night, so it's really colorful now.

I had to re-calculate when Zihna's litter is due. It's due tomorrow night ... not yesterday ... I kept thinking 14-16 days. But, it is 16-18 days ... so, we'll see.

Dinner was yummy. Baked wild cod; boiled potatoes with raw butter; raw milk with potato starch.
Not much work next week, so I'll be getting more painting done, hopefully.

It was really cloudy today, but no sign of needed rain ...
Lassen
Flickr user Robert Cross | Lassen Volcanic National Park, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

May the countryside and the gliding valley streams content me. Lost to fame, let me love river and woodland.
~ Virgil

No comments: