Saturday, September 20, 2014

September 20, 2014

8:30am
The sky is still funky from the King Fire this morning. I could even look at the sun because it's got smoke haze in front of it ...

12:45pm
Got all the cleaning done and exercised the doves and rabbits. Didn't bother the hamsters, though. No baby hamsters. Sad. I'll have to breed them again tomorrow night.
It's a nice day, so I still have the rabbits out on the deck. I'll probably bring them in about 2pm.
Mono Lake
Flickr user Don Henderson | Mono Lake, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image.
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

5:15pm
I'm so worn out! I spent the last few hours re-arranging my room. First time in about 4 years ... Still have to set my TV up so I can watch videos on it (it's not hooked up to the satellite ...) I haven't used it since I got rid of the cable. I flipped and turned my old mattress, too. And, I'm on my 4th load of laundry ...

Free eBooks:
B00H9J8C64 Minimalist Living: Decluttering for Joy, Health, and Creativity
Genevieve Parker Hill
B00MPMOVBU Christmas Bizarre: Mina Kitchen Novel #2, with Free Recipes (Mina Kitchen novels)
Lizz Lund
B00DJ6073W Vitamin Water Recipes - Refreshing, Easy, Healthy Vitamin Water Drink Recipes (The Easy Recipe Book 26)
Scarlett Aphra
B00NGBP7S0 Billie Jean
Claire Davis
B00KIWIAXY The Tooth Decay Cure: Treatment to Prevent Cavities, Toothache and Keep Your Teeth Healthy for Life (Health and Fitness Book 1)
Josh David
B009V5YRN6 Mayan Calendar Prophecies: Predictions for 2012-2052
Gary C. Daniels
B005WOQJ9K Driving Me Nuts!
PJ Jones


No comments: