Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3, 2014

4:30pm
I'm late opening my blog page today! haha.

It's been a long day. Cleaning cages this morning while my mom painted more on the doors (Door soaks the paint in a lot ...) I had to replace the plastic sheet under the rabbit cages already (just changed it Saturday!) because of Ezra's plastic fetish ... So, trying to figure another cheap option and coming up empty. So, just have to keep replacing them. We went to pay bills and then to Home Depot because my mom wanted to price a couple of things ... Also stopped at a new Indian grocer on that side of town. Got some spices we were out of.

Bred Zihna and Damian again last night. Will tonight and tomorrow night, too. Hamsters have a 4-day cycle (poor things ...) so Zihna will get pregnant on one of those days. We'll have hamster pups in the middle of the month. Then, the end of next month Cassia will be old enough to breed. I'll be alternating them each month or so. So, there should only be one litter of hamsters at a time.

Tomorrow will be a very long day. I will be doing a very big sunglass reset, along with my manager and another rep, at one of my Dixon stores. No idea how long it will take, but there are 8 towers to be redone. Then, next week we'll be doing one over in Vacaville ... money!

Speaking of money ... I had joined another class action lawsuit not long ago. I got the check today! Almost $50!!! That was a nice surprise! This is the second I've gotten paid for. The first was last month and it was only about $6. I'm waiting on one more to close. But, I think that one is not due to pay out until later in the year or early next year.

9:30pm
The hamsters are bred. Won't bother putting them together tomorrow. They meant business tonight! ;) The pups are due on 9/17 or thereabouts.

Lake
Flickr user Bob Page | Lake Hodges, North San Diego County, California | View a larger image and leave a comment

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.
~ John Quincy Adams
Lake and Mountain
Flickr user Mark Stevens | Grinnell Point, Glacier National Park, Montana | View a larger image and leave a comment

Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.
~ Lao Tzu

No comments: