Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1, 2014

3:15pm
It's October! I love Fall.
I am still recuperating from yesterday. My feet and my right collarbone are killing me! My feet from blisters from walking so much between buses and my collarbone from carrying my workbag! Gotta figure out something better for that ... but, today was a nice day off cleaning cages ... ha! And, there is a new doveling! Little Boy and Squabbie finally have a live hatch this morning! Hope the other egg hatches and they both survive.

4pm
Tomorrow is going to be a challenge. I'm going to drive to the farm for milk and eggs. If the car acts up, I'll ask the farmer to drive me home! Anyway, if it goes to plan, I'll bring those home then go to the mall and park the car (that's what I did yesterday.) Then, I have 2 stores in Sacramento to service which are close together, so very little walking. Then, bus back to the mall when I am done. Put my workbag in the car, get my bunny buckets and grocery bags ... get back on the bus and go to the co-op in Davis; then back to the bus and then home. I should get back home around 5 if that all works out ...

Friday is going to be a problem. Have to ride my eBike to Dixon ...I did it once before, but it is a very long day of riding.

No comments: