Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 11, 2014

8:30am
Well, it's been a hard week. I'm still tired and hurting. Wednesday, we rearranged the rooms (furniture!) again. This time, the Critter Room has changed into the TV Room and all my mom's stuff is in there. The critters have moved into the living room with me and my office/craft room. They have a lot more room. I still have some rearranging of critters that I will move today. Changing cages so they have more room. I bought another used bird cage as #1 needs a bigger cage ... I am still waiting for my oil check so I can finish getting the parts for the flight cage. Then, I'll be able to eliminate the bird cages and probably sell them.

Anyway, because we have the stupid satellite for the TVs now, I had to crawl under the house numerous times to move the line to the other room. I also had to drill a bigger hole in the floor for the line ... it was a pain in the butt! Then, it took about 2 hours for me to get the damn remote to agree that it really does go to that receiver. I still haven't gotten the other TV (in my mom's bedroom) to work again. So, will have to try again this afternoon ... But, I happily have my little TV next to my desk, now, with the rabbit ears. ;) I really didn't like having it in my bedroom. And, I get 19 channels!
I don't think Zihna is pregnant. :( She is due tomorrow and doesn't look like it ... :(

Last night, I discovered that Cassia has odd eyes! I never noticed before. One is light red the other is dark ruby red. Little shit was hard to take a good picture of. She is such a little wiggler.
12:30pm
It's been a long morning! Not totally happy with the way the rabbits are set up, but it will do for now. I still need to put another sheet up behind Robin's cage to protect the wall from pee and so he can't chew the curtains. Kayla is in a big girl cage, now (the old puppy playpen - I bought that 26 years ago, when Quinn and Gemini were puppies - it has really come in handy over the years.)
I can't wait to pull up the damn rug!
Paloma and Dovelet moved to the used cage I bought Thursday. #1 moved into the blue cage they were in, on top.
 Butterflies
Flickr user Victoria Morrow | Santa Barbara, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

I get by with a little help from my friends.
~ John Lennon and Paul McCartney
2pm
Late lunch. Bacon salad.
 Canyons
Flickr user Renny McGovern | Canyon de Chelly National Monument, Chinle, Arizona | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.
~ Joseph Campbell
Flower
Flickr user Anne Chamberlain | Brooklyn, New York | View a larger image and leave a comment.

There is no personal charm so great as the charm of a cheerful temperament.
~ Henry Van Dyke
Bird
Flickr user Paulina Roybal/Leenas Lens | Aurora, Colorado | View a larger image and leave a comment.

There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
~ C.S. Lewis



No comments: