Friday, October 17, 2014

October 17, 2014

3pm
Another nice weather day. I love 70s!

I asked neighbor Martin to do the code check on my car this morning for the check engine light. Called Curtis and let him know. I got 2 stores serviced in West Sacramento. Then, went over to Curtis' and he checked out the code online. It's 3 possibilities, all connected to the smog system. It's either the catalytic converter, an O² sensor, or the gas cap not fitting right. He said to just ignore it until next year when it needs to be smogged and he'll fix it then! But, I went ahead and got a new gas cap on the way home. It did need one, anyway. We'll see if the light will go off ... If not, he'll either fix this car, or I'll get the little car back. He still has my other car. He was actually working on it. It had been in his back yard the past year, but it's in the driveway and clean now! He said he just got the parts for it. I actually miss that car. It was my aunt's car (his mom) until she died and then I got it.

6:30pm
My mom says our plumbing has been no trouble the past few days, so I may not have to mess with any of it this weekend! Yay!
So, tomorrow will be the usual cage cleaning and vacuuming. And, hopefully, get some more stuff listed online. More books and some vintage stuff. I might finally get some of my grandmother's religious things listed on eBay and Bonanza and possibly Etsy.
And, I have a couple of recipes I want to try.

8pm
I finally finished reading all of the Melanie Travis Mysteries by Laurien Berenson. Such a good series. There is one more book that just came out in August, but I can't get it yet. So, I am going to start the Mrs. Murphy Mysteries by Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie Brown. First up:
0553287532 Wish You Were Here: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery
Rita Mae Brown

No comments: