Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 16, 2014

8am
So tired today, but so much to do. As always ... But, I'm not going to do anything but play on the computer and deal with my critters today. Just don't feel like!

Free eBook:
B00DT85AG4 Just The Pits (Hetta Coffey Series, Book 5)
Jinx Schwartz


Some good articles and recipes:
Old-Fashioned Uses for Salt
Listening To Your Body Clock Can Make You More Productive And Improve Your Well-Being
Stuffed rabbit – a Thanksgiving favorite
My Christmas roast: stuffed roasted rabbit
7 Foods Rich in Iodine


I can hear the hamster pups squeaking across the room! :)


11:30am
Making this for lunch: Crispy Cheese and Bacon Potatoes

8pm
I do not look forward to work tomorrow. I'll be over five hours in one of my stores (4 special projects ...) and I need to get two other stores serviced near it. And, not go over 8 hours ...
San Gabriel Mountains
Flickr user James A. Crawford | San Gabriel Mountains, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

All mountains are full of hidden beauty.
~ John Muir

No comments: