Sunday, November 2, 2014

November 2, 2014

6:45am (!)
I hate Daylight 'Savings' Time ... grrr ... Up an hour early! Bah!

8:30am
I need to run to the store in a bit. Out of bunny greens. Have to go to BelAir around the corner. I have a coupon for free Romaine, but will have to buy another. Just don't feel like going all the way to the co-op today. But, I will go tomorrow! Since I have to go to work, anyway ...

I have a headache today ... :/

10:15am
Yay! I got 2 heads of organic Romaine lettuce and 3 lbs. of bananas for less than $2! Good deal. Caught a couple of good specials!

I finally got my ballot completed to mail tomorrow, too! Had a couple of Propositions I needed to read up on before I finished it.

2:15pm
Free eBooks!
B009W2TFS0 How To Crochet - A Guide For Newbies (Crafty Creations Book 1)
Sarah Taylor
B004DCB6P4 Desires Unleashed (Knights of the Darkness Chronicles (Book One) 1)
D.N. Simmons
B00FKLBC6U The Healthy Prepper - A Resource Guide For Healthy Preparedness For You AND Your Pets!
Rebecca Noel
B00J0657S0 The Healing Power Of Walking: Facts That Will Knock Your Socks Off! (Walking For Health, Walking For Exercise, Healthy Living, Benefits Of Walking)
Natalie Johnson
4:15pm
We're going to have salad topped with bacon, hard-boiled eggs, tomatoes, & fried onions; with a side of French-fried white sweet potato for dinner. And, milk with potato starch.

7:15pm
This evening is just draaaaggging. But, if I go to bed early, it will screw up my morning ...

No comments: