Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 23, 2014

12:30pm
Well, I'm hoping I have saved my emails that I thought I'd lost. I was up until after midnight re-setting this computer to factory settings after copying EVERYTHING to external drives ... That took about 8 hours. Now, I've spent the last 3 hours trying to recover all my email. I think I've almost got it figured out. My address books, auto-fill addresses have all re-appeared, as well as some of my saved stationery (but not all, so I'll have to re-install most of those individually ...) Now, I am just waiting for the transfer of all my messages to see if the 'work-around' that I found works ... Once I get that figured out, I'll start re-installing all my programs and moving some of the files back off the external drives (they are all full to the brim - in the extreme red zone!) But, at least I have my Letter Creator back and can start making stationery again!!!

I wish I had thought to take a picture of my desktop before I cleared all the icons ... Oh, well. I'll get everything organized again.

And, my mom is in a mood today. Angry at Ezra, as usual. So, she is hiding in her room.

7:30pm
It's been a looooooooooong day. I have almost everything re-installed. Just need to find my PSP9 installation. But, all of my emails were found! The folders are screwy on this new version of IncrediMail 2.5, but I can get used to that. I still wish I had been able to keep IncrediMail Xe several years ago. I loved that version ... oh, well.

I have a headache and a stiff neck today. The headache is from my mom and this computer. But, the stiff neck I think is from sleeping wrong on my pillows ...

Ezra is crying non-stop. He doesn't understand why she won't let him in her room and has done nothing but yell & cuss at him most of the day. Grrrrrr.

Tilting Rocks, Utah
Flickr user Ralph Earlandson | Tilting Rocks, Capitol Reef National Park, Utah | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
~ Theodor Seuss Geisel

No comments: