Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014

4:30pm
I am so tired ... I've been home a couple of hours. I only serviced 3 of the 4 stores I'd planned to do. I kept dropping things. And, then I kept taking the wrong turns to my stores. So, I said I'd better come home. That doesn't happen that often, but when it does, I come home.

Got my paperwork done and having some ginger tea. Also, made some fresh hummer food as they'd been cussing me out everytime I went out on the deck the past few days - where's our food!?

Cassia's pups have made a bunch of little nests all over their tank. Eleven more days before I need to separate the boys and girls. Depending on the numbers, the girls will most likely just stay with mama and the boys to their own tank.

My neck and shoulders are still hurting. Gotta take some willow bark.

5:15pm
Good articles:
16 Ways To Keep Warm And Reduce Your Bills In Winter
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now
Clean your Body’s Drains: 11 Ways to Detoxify your Lymphatic System 
7 Best Foods You Can Eat
What's up with the Budweiser Clydesdales?
RePurpose: Computer Cable Coasters
Beebe and the Bathysphere


 Yosemite National Park
Flickr user Elaine Calvert | Yosemite National Park, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

After winter comes the summer. After night comes the dawn. After every storm, there comes clear, open skies.
~ Samuel Rutherford


No comments: