Friday, November 28, 2014

November 28, 2014

11:30am
I've gone to the co-op this morning and got the bunny greens and some sprouts for the baby hamsters. They love those! I had to pull weeds this morning for everyone. It was very foggy this morning and it hasn't really lifted, yet.

When I got home, the manager stopped me as I was driving into the park to let me know the water was off. One of the water lines broke. I could see the torn up yard where they were working on it. It just came back on at 11:45, so it wasn't off for too long. Of course, my mom was complaining when I got home that she couldn't finish her laundry ...

12:30pm
Some articles I've read today:
You Throw Away Egg Shells? After Reading This Article You Will Never Do That Again!
The Unsung Secret Of Thanksgiving


Ooh, I'm looking forward to next week's weather! Rain should start tonight.
WOODLAND, CA
Weather Updated: Nov 28 6:01AM PST
Fri
 
Nov 28
 
Partly Cloudy
Hi
67º


Lo
49º
CHANCE
OF PRECIP
 
20%
Sat
 
Nov 29
 
Rain
Hi
56º


Lo
48º
CHANCE
OF PRECIP
 
90%
Sun
 
Nov 30
 
Rain
Hi
52º


Lo
47º
CHANCE
OF PRECIP
 
80%
Mon
 
Dec 01
 
AM Showers
Hi
61º


Lo
48º
CHANCE
OF PRECIP
 
40%
Tue
 
Dec 02
 
Rain
Hi
55º


Lo
49º
CHANCE
OF PRECIP
 
90%
Wed
 
Dec 03
 
Rain
Hi
60º


Lo
47º
CHANCE
OF PRECIP
 
80%
Thu
 
Dec 04
 
Showers
Hi
63º


Lo
47º
CHANCE
OF PRECIP
 
40%


6pm
Stuffed again! I couldn't even finish my salad tonight! Saved it for tomorrow. And, I had made a salad dressing I found in a Raley's Something Extra magazine:

Cranberry Dressing
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (I used the oil I got when I volunteered the other day!)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons cranberry sauce (I used whole cranberry sauce)
½ teaspoon unrefined sugar
¼ teaspoon sea salt
Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Add salad greens and toss well to coat. Then top with other favored ingredients.

7:45pm
It's raining, it's pouring! Yay!

No comments: